Sunday, February 13, 2005

Valentine's Day Helper?


Eros
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
Is it possible for me to write about this medical device without getting all swarmy and stuff? Probably not. Although I'm sure that this advanced medical device is welcome news to a lot of people:

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has already approved EROS-CTD, a battery-operated device that uses gentle suction to increase sensation and lubrication of [womanly areas]. It is available by prescription."

I read the description and am not quite sure how this, ummmmm, stays in place, but it reminded me of the following joke -

"Doctor, I don't think that these birth control pills are working."

"Why, what seems to be the problem?"

"They keep falling out."

Baduump-bump! Click on the post headline for article. (Via RedNova)

1 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

... And that, in turn, reminds me of the old Monty Python joke:

"Well, I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off."

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home