Saturday, February 12, 2005

Give Your Kid a Feeling of Self-Importance


ChatNow
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
Is your child's self-esteem low? Want to give them an inflated sense of self-worth? Then this just might be the product for them. It's the Hasbro ChatNow Communication System (I don't own a "communication system" and I'm a grown-up) which allow kids to "call" or "text" their friends as much as they want within range. From the website:

"Each CHATNOW communicator has its own seven digit "Buddy Number" which can be used just like a phone number so kids can contact each other directly. Users can create a personal "Buddy List" with their friend's numbers so their best friends are never more than the touch of a button away. With a built-in digital camera kids can save and assign a photo to each of their friends "Buddy Numbers" so when they chat their stored picture will appear on their CHATNOW screen. No time to Chat? Not a problem! With CHATNOW tweens can send a private text message to anyone in their buddy list."

I'm sure this is just the beginning of a whole line of toys - the Hasbro briefcase, the Hasbro I won't be home for dinner because my boss is making me work late and the ever popular Hasbro it's not you, really it's just that I am busy with my career right now.

Whatever happened to playing kick ball? Oh, and about $75.00 for 2 communicators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home