Friday, February 11, 2005

flickr, I Hardly Even Know Her


flickr
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
I've been using flickr for little more then a week, but have no problem declaring my undenying devotion to her (can you sense a Valentine's Day theme this weekend?). This web site painlessly uploads my photos on to a photo page, let's me manipulate the pictures, tag it by category, and then allows me to easily email it, blog it, mark it for public viewing or even hide pictures(you know, of that night that I or we, ummmm, never mind).

It still considers itself beta, but I don't know why, I have software that I paid for that doesn't work as well.

Oh, and did I mention that it is free, although you are limited to 10MB per month, determined by "throughput" (I don't quite understand it either) as opposed to bandwidth. A pro account is $42.00 for the year and gives you a 1GB monthly upload limit and lots of other stuff. Give it a try and if you are not completely satisfied, I'll give you double your money back* (*free account only). Click on the post headline to go to the site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Knapp said...

I am already signed up with Flickr and I feel the love too! I upgraded coz it was sooooo good!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home