Saturday, February 12, 2005

All You Have To Do Is Ask


gmail
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
I've got invites. Lots and lots of invites. About 200 or so from a few different Gmail addresses that I have. 1000MB of free storage! FREE! You don't want to use all that space for emails,no problem, use the space to store important files that you can then access from anywhere that you have an internet connection.

You know you want one. Or maybe you need an extra one (for that double super secret email identity that you need). Send me an email or leave a comment to this post and I'll send the invite out. First come, first served. No purchase necessary. Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Paul said...

I've got about 140 left. When someone asks for an invite I send them two just for laughs.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home