Friday, February 11, 2005

Yes, it Functions, But is it Art?


apple vanity
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
There was a strange article in the New York Times about how some "Apple heads" have taken to purchasing what amounts to a desktop display of their Apple AirPort Express wireless networking device.

Look, I'll admit, I'm an Apple fan, but still - it's a freakin' wireless router. Yes, I understand that due to the design of the AirPort Express it might be difficult to plug it in at certain outlets. That's why they make extension cords. If Apple started making toothbrushes, I'm sure they would be spectacular, but I wouldn't want to display mine on my desk.

Anyway $25.00 from Griffin Technologies (who does make other great Apple related accessories). Click Title for Link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Porkchop said...

Prehaps they just want to feel vastly important, so they clutter their desk with gadgets. =)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home