Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Morning Distractions - Squares

My new favorite flash game should get you going this Monday morning. Take a driving disco/tech beat, add a simple concept - you are a black square, use your mouse to hit other black squares - don't hit a red square or game over, and voila! a great distraction for this week. Go ahead and play. You can thank me later.

Update - I screwed up. Big Time. Wrong link. Now it is correct. Still a great game. Give it a shot. My apologies!

Click on the headline for link.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that Bird Flu is expected to arrive in the USA or Canada this fall.
It said it killed almost 60% of those who got infected.
Is it true ?
What can we do to avoid it ?

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Gadgets & Gizmos said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home