Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What's Going On In Your Bedroom When You Are Not There (Wouldn't You Like To Know?)


Camcorder Spy Clock
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
Here's something for all of you paranoid types. "This low profile, fully functional and discreet LCD clock has a digital video camera hidden inside. The motion-activated camcorder will turn on and record full-motion video whenever someone moves into its wide field-of-view, then shut off automatically when activity stops. When you return, simply play the AVI digital video files through your computer or laptop using the included USB cable.

Unlike elaborate, expensive security cameras that require a VCR or television for playback, this discreet device is a simple, self-contained system that is ready to go right out of the box."

How much for this peace of mind? Only $199.00 from Sharper Image. Click on the headline for link.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ##NAME##, This is the first time I've seen your blog - pretty cool. I find this whole blogging thing pretty amazing. So many, and such good stuff. Mind you, technical info about digicams is my thing, which is why I was looking for ##LINK##, but it was good to see your blog. Keep blogging!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, there's a lot of information around on the internet, and I was looking for 1stop camera digitals when I saw your blog. Interesting viewpoint, and refreshing. I'm more into techi stuff about digital cameras. Good blogging! Rex ##LINK##.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to digg you!
This site is kinda cool for the techno sexual:
dating site web
Is a cool tech, dating, fashion news site

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Gadgets & Gizmos said...

I would love to have this with me. Hey you got a nice blog and lot of cool gadgets mate.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home