Thursday, March 31, 2005

Roger That!


Walkie Talkie Watches
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
Man oh man, if I were a kid, I would love to have these. Imagine how cool it would be to pretend that you are Starsky, no wait, maybe Hutch (boy am I dating myself). I wouldn't even care if the device kept accurate time as long as I could press a button on my watch and say something cool like "10-4" over and over again.

I don't have a whole lot of information about the range on these walkie talkies since you apparently have to be a dealer in order to get true specs.

What I do know is that these are supposed to retail for about $50.00 a watch. Whatever the cost, they sure look like fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gadgets & Gizmos said...

I would love to have this with me. Hey you got a nice blog and lot of cool gadgets mate.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home