Monday, February 14, 2005

My Valentine's Day Gift to You


CutePDF
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
No, I'm not getting you flowers or chocolate and certainly not any jewelry (consider yourself lucky that I even update this thing so regularly). My gift to you is a great little piece of free software (what, you weren't really expecting anything of value, now were you?).

CutePDF Writer (at least you can tell people that I got you something cute) is the free version of commercial PDF creation software. CutePDF Writer installs itself as a "printer subsystem". This enables virtually any Windows applications (must be able to print) to create professional quality PDF documents - with just a push of a button!

There's also free converter software on the very same page. This software is the best kind of free software - it is simple and just does one task extremely well without any fuss. Click on headline for link.

Also, as an extra bonus gift, I still have about 195 Gmail invites. Just ask and I'm happy to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home