Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Greatest Web Site Ever!!! (Updated with Correct Link)


Super Mario
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
Re-live your youth (or yute, if you are from Brooklyn). Play every Nintendo, Sega, GameBoy and old Arcade Games online and for FREE. How I managed to not run across this website previously is beyond me.

I played some 1942 and some other games and they worked great. This site is like a stroll down memory lane and finding out that some of your old friends still exist is a great feeling.

Click on the headline. Trust me - you won't be sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Goody! Now I never have to leave my computer again!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going there.. I miss some of the Atari games. Wait, I should get the laundry done first or it won't get done.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home