Monday, February 21, 2005

Uh-Oh! When Private Information Isn't Private


Paris Sidekick
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
As a fellow owner of a Sidekick II (and a previous Sidekick owner), I can only imagine how sucky it would be to have my emails, contacts, notes and pictures plastered all over the internet (of course, nobody in a million years would be interested in my dull work related emails, and I don't have any naked pictures of me kissing anyone on my SKII).

Meanwhile, all of Paris's information from her SKII, including naked pictures, scandalous notes and emails are now available at thousands of sites around the net. Feel like chatting with Christina, Eminem, Lindsey Lohan, Andy Roddick, Fred Durst,Vin Diesel or Anna Kournikova - go right ahead, their numbers are all available.

If you are interested in the photos only, click the headline (NSFW). For the other information, a quick Google should lead you to hundreds of sites. What I don't understand is how Paris can store over a thousand emails on her SKII, when the rest of us have severe limits on email storage? I guess being a celebrity does have its benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home