Saturday, March 12, 2005

Discuss Among Yourselves - Handheld Games That Weren't So Hot


Atari Lynx
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
Over the many years that I have been a "gadget guy", I've always had a special affinity for handhelds, especially handheld game devices. Beginning with the original Mattel Electronic Football Game (which I still have and still works) to the original Game Boy (which I also still have) right up to the PSP which I can't wait to get.

Anyway, GameSpy has put together a great article about the Top Ten Handhelds that Never Made it. I owned a bunch of them, including the Lynx (pictured) and Lynx II (guess I'm a glutton for punishment), the NEC Turbo, the Tiger Game and the Sega Game Gear.

Each of these games still hold a special place in my gadget drawers. To read the article for yourself, click on the headline. And, if you are so inclined, how about leaving a comment with your favorite handheld that didn't quite make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home