Sunday, February 06, 2005

My name is Bond


Swiss Coolness
Originally uploaded by thegadgetguy.
I purchased one of these from Think Geek over the holidays for my engineer brother-in-law. Sure its got your standard knife, scissor and nail file - but it also happens to have a ball point pen(?!), a red LED light and a detachable USB flash drive (versions from 64MB to 256MB available). He loves it.

This is one of those gadgets that you don't need, but can't live without. I've been carrying around a small Swiss Army Knife since junior high school (can't be doing that these days), with the tweezers and orange peeler/screwdriver coming in handy more frequently then the actual knife ever did. I still carry a small one around with me, but it may be time to upgrade to the USB version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home