Saturday, February 05, 2005

Welcome to The Gadget Guy

Finally! Well, I've been toying with the idea of starting my own gadget blog for ages. Most of my free time is spent playing with, researching, reading other gadget sites and mostly lusting after all things gadget related both big and small. My goal here is simple - muse about whatever flavor of gadget that I find interesting, let people know when something is great and complain about stuff when it leaves me disappointed. I'll do my best to keep this place updated and don't hesitate to let me know when you agree or disagree with any of my opinions. I have a lot to say and promise to get started right away....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the site! I'll be sure to check in on it now and again.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home